MAKING ZAKAT PAYMENTS ON ZAKAT.SG
You may fulfil your Zakat Harta and Zakat Fitrah seamlessly and with ease using PayNow and a debit card.
You may find the tutorial and video guides for each payment method below, together with several important notes to ensure that your zakat payment/transaction goes through and is successful.
PAYNOW (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
PayNow is a highly recommended payment mode as your payment is directly credited into Muis’ bank account. It is an instantaneous payment and therefore, there is no delay in your payment settlement.
1. Upon placing your zakat contribution, you will be brought to a payment portal. After generating the QR code, please use your banking app to scan the QR code (i.e. for DBS/POSB, use the Scan & Pay function). Please do not use your camera function.
2. If you are using your mobile phone to make payment using PayNow, upon generating the QR code, take a screenshot of the QR code and upload it onto your banking app's QR code scanner function (i.e. for DBS/POSB, upload the QR code screenshot onto the Scan & Pay function).
3. If you are paying a large amount, please ensure that your bank transfer limit is sufficient to support your payment volume.
4. Please DO NOT make a direct payment by keying in the UEN number. Only make payment using the unique QR code generated for you.
(eNETS service will not be available from Saturday, 8 May 2021 onwards)
1. Debit card transactions may take up to 5 business days to complete payment settlement, depending on your transaction value. Your transaction will be reflected as 'Pending Payment' until the transaction is successful. If after 5 business days there has been no deduction from your bank account, please proceed to make another transaction.
2. Please do not use a credit card to make payment; your transaction will be declined/rejected.
4. If you are paying a large amount, please ensure that your card transfer limit is sufficient to support your payment amount.